question

noreen avatar image
noreen asked ·

Mobile RC App Crashes after 12/7 Update

The iPhone mobile RC app crashes after the 12/7 update. As suggested by RC, I disabled RC mobile from accessing contacts. Now, the mobile app crashes about 90% of the time - about 10% it actually opens.

I have a case number, and have responded to an email from RC (on Friday and today), but have not gotten a response. Could you let me know the status of the patch for this problem? I was told RC is aware of the issue and working on a patch.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Sorry, we don't have an update yet. But, since you've opened a case, you'll be notified when there's a fix or update pushed out. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bruce.cai avatar image
bruce.cai answered ·
Hi Noreen,

We've published our 7.5.1 and the "non-numeric phone number" issue was fixed.
Please update your iOS app and let us know if you still experience any other issue.

Thanks.

noreen avatar image
noreen answered ·
yes, thank you. i was notified via another RC question string. the fix seems to have resolved the issue.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces