question

it1 avatar image
it1 asked ·

Just a SIMPLE Forward....

What kind of phone system does not offer a Forward option from a phone?  ANSWER RING CENTRAL... Go figure of all the modern functions, bells and whistles, it takes an administrator of an account to Forward a phone when someone is out of the office for a few days or even a few min.  You can not pickup a phone and dial *72  you can't Press a button...  Nope...  it will take all most an act of congress to do some simple things.  I am hoping some SMART company employee will read this, call me and say all the other employees in the company have no clue and this is how it is done...  until then, this phone company will continue to disappoint.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
chris-verdin avatar image
chris-verdin answered ·
Our users log into their account either online or through the phone app to forward calls. If they have issues they just submit a ticket with the phone number they want the calls forwarded too. Then an admin can do it for them. From the physical phone itself I don't see a way to do so.
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces