question

eric-salach avatar image
eric-salach asked ·

How do I get the message back that were accidental deleted?

I've got a US account, and was toggling through messages in the car while on the Ring Central Android App v. 7.5.0.1.82, and I accidentally deleted all messages on the phone, after a mini panic thinking everything should on the Mac Desktop app v. 7.5.2.18767, much to my dismay the most recent voicemails were from November, not the ones I received today. I then logged on to the internet to see if they are there in the ADMIN portal, and I cannot find them either. 

Is there a way to get these back, on any of the interfaces, Desktop, Internet or Android App?

Thanks,
Eric
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Voicemail Messages? or Text Messages? 

When you login to the Admin Portal go to My Extension (instead of Admin) > Messages > Deleted. 

Check there and let me know. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

eric-salach avatar image
eric-salach answered ·
Hi Kim, 

That worked thank you so much, I hoped there was a way to get this done. 

THANK YOU !!!!

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Eric- Great! Happy to help. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces