question

ryan-berk avatar image
ryan-berk asked ·

Issue using Plantronics Headset with Windows Desktop App

I'm trying to use the Plantronics Voyager Edge with the Windows desktop application, but the Plantronics Headset slider is greyed out. I see the Voyager Edge on the compatibility page, so what could be the issue?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Did you by any chance install the Plantronics hub software on your windows machine?

Mike

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ryan-berk avatar image
ryan-berk answered ·
I did not. Should I?
12 comments Share

Yes,  you'll need to install it, otherwise you may not get full call controls.
0 Likes 0 · ·
I just installed it, and the 'Plantronics Headset' button is still greyed out. It's like the RingCentral app doesn't realize I'm using a plantronics headset
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hello?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Ryan - If you are running into issues after installing the  Plantronics Hub Software please open a support web case for further troubleshooting. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
How do I do that?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces