question

kkl avatar image
kkl asked ·

ringcentral fax quality

I tried to attach scanned files to ringcentral by print to RingCentral Fax.  The fax comes very light even when I try to view it on my end through RingCentral desktop phone.  The other party basically couldn't make out the details since it's so light.  
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
How do the documents appear after you scan them (before attaching them to the fax)?  Sounds like it might be a setting in the scanner that needs adjusted. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kkl avatar image
kkl answered ·
scanned documents look great as pdf file.  
1 comment Share

I've changed this to a private conversation so only RingCentral admins can view this.  Can you provide us with the times and dates of any examples and the phone numbers, and any screenshots if possible, so we can take a look?

Mike 
0 Likes 0 · ·
kim avatar image
kim answered ·
@KKL - What version of the desktop app are you using to fax? If you have the current version then please open a web case to troubleshoot with support. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces