question

a-j-prestige-limousine avatar image
a-j-prestige-limousine asked ·

Have anyone tried to obtain written statement from RingCentral about their capabilities for court?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

a-j-prestige-limousine avatar image
a-j-prestige-limousine answered ·
Court is asking me to provide proof of inability to receive MMS on RingCentral phone. Every time I call, representative can confirm the fact that RingCent doesn't support MMS but not able to provide me with official letter stating it. Any other company is able to do that?
2 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

This specific information is published on our website which you can print if you wish. You can view it at this URL:  http://www.ringcentral.com/office/features/business-sms/overview.html

1 Like 1 · ·
Checking in...Do you need any other assistance on this? 
0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Can you please clarify your question?  We are not quite sure what you are asking. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces