question

z avatar image
z asked ·

Number from Desktop app

I have two local numbers with two different area codes.  I am trying to change number A to number B so when I send text from my desktop app the number is coming from B instead of A ...how do you do that? 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
The ability to do this depends on exactly which numbers you want displayed and if you are the operator.   Here's a related topic, that may or may not match what you are trying to do.  Caller ID of SMS to show Main Number

If you can clarify the phone numbers you want to switch back and forth with, and if you are the operator, then we can provide a more detailed answer.  I'll make this a private conversation so you can post numbers.   

Mike 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Just checking in....Do you still need assistance with this? 

z avatar image
z answered ·
I tried to changed the number but the system only showed one of the number that I don't want to use  and I only have one number from the drop down menu. 
1 comment Share

If you are wanting to use the main number, you have to be the operator on the account.  This is a private conversation so if you want to post specific numbers, this discussion is not view-able to anyone but you, and Community Admins. 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces