question

regina avatar image
regina asked ·

Fax Failure due to rendering

Is anyone else having issues with their windows desktop app having fax failures due to rendering?  Here is the message we receive when we get a failure (about 80% of the time)(When hovering over the failure in the Outbox.
Rendering Failed- There was an error in rendering your documents you attempted to fax. Please recreate the fax and try again.
And yes, I created a case, but was hoping I might get a quicker answer this way.:-)
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Regina - Can you post a screenshot of the error message? What is the case number? What version of the Desktop App do you have? 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

regina avatar image
regina answered ·
Kim,  I cannot log in to the Help feature as it keeps asking for a log in and cycling me out again.  The Account is InVerify and the phone # is 866-295-****
6 comments Share

I was able to log in with a coworkers computer.
The Case Number is 04503145
0 Likes 0 · ·
What version of the Desktop App do you have? 
Also - please try these troubleshooting steps provided here
0 Likes 0 · ·
We are experiencing this issue on both of these versions (as listed in the case)

0 Likes 0 · ·
We have tried the steps suggested and the problem is still occurring

0 Likes 0 · ·
I've been checking on your case - it's been escalated and here is the tracking ID # : INC-17229 for your case (04503145)
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces