question

roberts6090 avatar image
roberts6090 asked ·

Using the sofphone or mobile app calls do not show up right away in the call log.

I'm using a softphone version 8.0.6.20118. Incoming calls are not showing up in the call log for quite awhile. This happens on the mobile app, as well. So if I've just spoken to someone who called me (or even half an hour ago), and I want to call them back, I have to log on to my account in the web browser to find the number. Is this just me? Is there some kind of refresh frequency I can modify?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Roberts - start with the troubleshooting steps listed here  and let me know if this helps.
13 comments Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I saw you had 2 posts...sorry this one was recommended for the other question you had. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Ok - Thanks. I'll give it a try.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Roberts - do you still need assistance with either of your two posts? 
0 Likes 0 · ·
I'm still seeing a considerable lag between when a call comes in and when it hits the call log on the desktop app.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi  ROBERTS

It's not really designed to be a real-time reporting tool. But, can provide some samples with times and dates and tell us how long they are taking so that we can check with to see if there's an issue or something causing an excessive delay?

Mike 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments
kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Is the delayed call logs on the Desktop App or Smartphone App? 

roberts6090 avatar image
roberts6090 answered ·
I honestly don't know the difference. Desktop I guess? And on the mobile app.
3 comments Share

Desktop App is on your computer: 

Mobile App is on your cell phone: 

0 Likes 0 · ·
And the softphone?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Desktop App = Softphone   :-) 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces