question

amy-gray avatar image
amy-gray asked ·

** Issues accessing the Customer Support Center: Chat or Web Cases

I'm needing to post a new case, but when I do I get a blank page with "An error occurred. Please contact to RingCentral Business Services Team." Anyone else able to access? Would rather not call, but I may have to anyways.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Same thing here. The only other time I have seen something like this is when there was an update being performed on their cases data or the server that runs it.  Usually this is only for a few hours but depending on how urgent your situation is you may have to call.

If it's something that can wait until tomorrow morning, I'm sure it will be back up by then.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Amy - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm looking into this.

Where you able to get a case open? Can I assist you with anything? 
1 comment Share

The actual issue we are having is that one of our employees located in Canada is having issues while on calls - there is a delay, then the audio drops in and out or the call drops all together. He assured me that all connections were good and that his internet is also steady. I've asked him to run a speed test, but more than likely he'll come back saying that was ok as well. He thinks it's the phone going bad, but I wanted to make sure that nothing else was the reason before swapping out his phone.
0 Likes 0 · ·
kim avatar image
kim answered ·
I have confirmed-, and our team is working diligently to resolve this.
   - customers are unable to Chat, open web cases, or check case status. 

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
The issue has been resolved.  

amy-gray avatar image
amy-gray answered ·
Thanks-  I just tried and still couldn't access. (I'm on MT so I just got to work)
4 comments Share

E-mail your issue to me at Community.Support@ringcentral.com? I can open a case for you
0 Likes 0 · ·
Thank you - just sent.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Amy - I generated a case for your issue.  Case # 04749760

In the meantime, please send the user at the Canada location these network requirements as the Support Agent will need to see Screenshots to confirm the setup. 

QoS - Network Requirements 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Clear the cache/cookies and try again...that should do the trick. 

0 Likes 0 · ·
amy-gray avatar image
amy-gray answered ·
Hi Kim - I just tried and I'm still getting the same message. I'll wait til tomorrow to check again, especially since you've already opened the case for me.
Thanks,
Amy

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces