question

richards1 avatar image
richards1 asked ·

Not Recording Incoming Callers messages:

Not Recording Incoming Callers messages: My phone is set to play a custom greeting and then sends the caller to voicemail to leave a message. The greeting plays but is not recording messages. Checked all the settings- Any Help?

The smartphone app alerts that I have received a call but no messages are recorded.  When I call my own number, the greeting plays but the recording beep does not come on to then allow the caller leave a message.
I have spent a lot of time going through the help and set up features and it appears that my set up is correct.  Also I have not changed any settings.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
daniel12345678 avatar image
daniel12345678 answered ·
Mr. Richards, my name is Daniel and I'm a tech support agent here at Ring Central. For this issue, I'd urge you to give us a call at 888-898-4591 and have one of us go over this issue with you over the phone. We have tech support agents working 24/7 and so you can call us at any time and we'll be here. We look forward to your call sir.

1 comment Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

You are correct - I tried to call based on Daniel's comment.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces