question

Allison G avatar image
Allison G asked ·

** Desktop App: is there a server issue? Several Users Kicked From Application

Several of our users were kicked from the application with the message "Cannot obtain important account information because of a server error. Please contact support if the problem persists.". We cannot log back into the app at this time. Are there any known issues right now? Thanks!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jeremy-miller avatar image
jeremy-miller answered ·
We saw a blip where the sidecar was showing people going offline and then back on again. Those did resolve after about 5 minutes. Not seeing anything at the moment. Good luck!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jeremy-miller answered ·
I received the same thing but was able to log back in right away.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Are you guys back up and running? 

Allison G avatar image
Allison G answered ·
Thanks Jeremy! I guess I jumped the gun, because most of us were able to login again just a moment ago. Still verifying with some users. Just a blip indeed!

jeremy-miller answered ·
As far as I know we are. What was the issue? Would this have also caused presence status issues as indicated above? 

Allison G avatar image
Allison G answered ·
Yup, you can delete this post or whatever you need to do. Thanks!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces