question

richey avatar image
richey asked ·

RingCentral for Outook: cannot send Fax from Outlook

I can't send a fax from the outlook  plugin, when I click the fax button nothing happens. Has anyone been able to get this feature to work?

I had some issues with AVG recognizing the desktop app and outlook plugin as viruses so i've removed AVG and repaired the plugin installation.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
See #12 Fax Message here:
You can send a fax message right from  RingCentral for Outlook. Clicking the Fax  RC for Outlook - Fax button icon on the navigation pane opens up the  RingCentral desktop app.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rajo10606 avatar image
rajo10606 answered ·
This sound very interesting.  But I did not find any reference to this (RingCentral for Outlook) in the user manual.  Is there more than one manual?

Is the intent to send and email from Outlook or from the Desktop app and somehow use Outlook.  

jared16517 avatar image
jared16517 answered ·
Rajo,

Did you check out the Knowledge Base Article link that Kim referenced in her original comment? This will go over the outlook plugin and installation. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces