question

jennifer-brabham avatar image
jennifer-brabham asked ·

How to setup Multiple Voicemail Greetings for Holiday's and Vacations?

I know we can record an after hours message in addition to our normal message, but how do I record several other sort of messages like a holiday or vacation one so we dont' have to keep rerecording.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

brian-sherman avatar image
brian-sherman answered ·
What about recording the other messages and saving them in mp3 to upload whenever needed?  Also, you can used Advanced call handling settings to set messages for particular holidays/vacation in advance.  In fact, you can record as many messages as you want and leave the rules turned off until needed.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jennifer-brabham avatar image
jennifer-brabham answered ·
I'll try the latter.  thanks!

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Brian is correct. You can setup Advanced Rules for each holiday/vacation and on each one you can save a different greeting/vm. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces