question

jessica-burton2732 avatar image
jessica-burton2732 asked ·

Unresponsive from Ring Central and Not Taking Business Outage Seriously - promoting service area as no problems!

It would be nice if this company would reply to messages. Not state the service level is working in the area when we KNOW multiple companies are having the same issues. It would be nice if this company cared it has affected my business for two solid days with NO RESOLVE in sight. I have spent countless hours with my ISP, the chat line to be told to just open a case which gets ignored and everyone blaming everyone else. I know other companies are facing this issue and it should be URGENT. We cannot call out. We can receive calls and our customers can hear us but we cannot hear them. We cannot call extension to extension. We are NOT the only company in our area facing this. However ring central is promoting there are NO ISSUES in our area!
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-burton2732 avatar image
jessica-burton2732 answered ·
NOW they are blocking me from logging in to my account!!!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered ·
Jessica -

Thank you for contacting our Community.  

I have reviewed your cases (04852114  and 04854076 > CT-17672) and your issue was due to a 3rd party ISP issue.  If you are still experiencing one-way audio, please contact your ISP directly.  

Thank you. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces