question

Trudy Tran avatar image
Trudy Tran asked ·

Glip: Email notifications about Event in Calendar Glip

I created events with Repeat: Every week - Forever and I enable Glip Tody in Preferences . Today there are 2 events, but I received an email for alerting 3 events. I don't know why there is another event although nobody created any event for today except me. Or receiving email alert events althought there aren't any events.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-hersh avatar image
david-hersh answered ·
Hi Trudy - Best bet might be for you to contact our customer support team at support@glip.com. Maybe send a screenshot of the Glip Today email, and then also note which are the two that are appearing on you calendar. I did check your account and do see three events on your calendar for Friday.
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

That is events on 09/08/2016, there are two events that are appearing. I don't know why you see three events. Do you make sure you check my Glip account?
0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Just letting you all know we release a new version of Glip for Android last night. You'll want to update your app as this new version performs much better! Be sure to eave a review in the Google play store and let us know what you think. 

Mike 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces