question

tom-rex7853 avatar image
tom-rex7853 asked ·

My phone is not ringing through today 9/16/16.

My phone is not ringing through today 9/16/16. I checked the settings and can't see why not. I missed a couple of calls. It seems that RC doesn't let robo calls come through, but these were not those.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
HI Tom, 

Are you referring to desk phones?  I see two phones on the account.  Can you unplug them for a moment, plug them back in so that they reboot, and then test them again.  There was an issue going on earlier today that prevented some phones from registering but it was resolved.  Let us know if the reboot doesn't work. 

Mike 
3 comments Share
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Seems to be working now, Mike.  T/Y.  Is there a way to get notifications from RC when issues like this happen?
1 Like 1 · ·
Hi Tom, 

There are a couple things you can do.

1.  Bookmark the following page:  http://success.ringcentral.com/   There is a System Status feature at the top if this page. It will display Green when all systems are running normal.  If there is an interruption that only affects a tiny population, it will still remain green, but you can log in and see if there is anything specific to your account. 

2.  Also, you can bookmark this Community site.  We'll do our best to post any service related updates to this Community and provide instructions to affected users. 

Mike 
1 Like 1 · ·
happening to me, i rebooted the desktop phone and it only rings once now.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces