question

mike avatar image
mike asked ·

10/05/16: Reports of "Calling Unavailable" error on softphone

We have had a few reports from users gettingcalling unavailable errors on phones.   We are looking into this and would like to collect data from those experiencing this error.

Please follow the instructions below and include the details in a support case.

1.  Please include which sip server the softphone's are registering to.  You can get this by pressing ctrl-F1 (cmd-F1 orcmd-Fn-F1 on a Mac) in a logged in softphone and clicking SIP proxysettings. 

2. Perform a traceroute (tracert) to  sip.ringcentral.com and api.ringcentral.com and include a screenshot in your case. 
   If you are not familiar with how to do a traceroute visit.  How do I run a "tracert" (traceroute) report?

3.  In your case notes, and title of the case please include:   INC-18138, Parent case 05061281

topic-default
4 comments
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Are you seeing a "Calling Unavailable" error on the phone?  If not, your issue is not related to this one.
0 Likes 0 · ·
Well, i am facing call disconnection issues i receive incoming call & after 55 to 75 seconds call get disconnect its really serious issues please help me mike i also try to call to customer support but call is not connecting to technical department & gets disconnect now what to do ?  
0 Likes 0 · ·
FYI... Moving this to a different thread since it's not related to the above topic. 
0 Likes 0 · ·
new topic Please reference the new conversation here: Call disconnection issues.
0 Likes 0 · ·

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
10/05/16 - 12:57 MDT:  Issue has been RESOLVED
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces