question

tousif-ahmed1 avatar image
tousif-ahmed1 asked ·

Call disconnection issues.

Well, i am facing call disconnection issues i receive incoming call & after 55 to 75 seconds call get disconnect its really serious issues please help me mike i also try to call to customer support but call is not connecting to technical department & gets disconnect now what to do ?   Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: 10/05/16: Reports of "Calling Unavailable" error on softphone.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
FYI... Moving this to a different thread since it's not related to the above topic. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
It is also recommended to check your router configuration.  If all router settings are correct, you can also proceed with the PingPlotter and include snapshots of that in your case also.  

QoS How do I troubleshoot Call Quality issues? Network requirements?

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
I have created support case #05061945.

Please log into the case and update the notes to include some call samples of these disconnects. Please including the most recent ones within 24 hours, plus the time and phone numbers.  

Use the button below to update your case. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces