question

card-connect avatar image
card-connect asked beau-archibald answered

Caller can't hear me.

Downloaded Ring app to Iphone 6s Plus. When a call comes in the caller can't hear me. I can hear them though. If I push the keypad on phone they hear that on the callers side but cannot hear my voice. Any Ideas?

phone
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

alfred avatar image alfred commented ·
I am able to hear the visitors, but visitors cant hear me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have changed WiFi and turn on and off cellular data to no avail. Please help.
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 alfred commented ·
Hey Alfred,

It's possible that this is network related. I would suggest contacting support so we can troubleshoot and get down to the root cause. 

0 Likes 0 ·
mike avatar image
mike Deactivated answered
Is there a chance you bumped the "mute" button?   Did this happen on just one call?  If it's on all calls, go ahead and try to reinstall the app.

If it continues, test it again using a wifi signal and again using the phones/carriers data signal.  If it works on one but not the other let us know. 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app