question

weitzberg avatar image
weitzberg asked ·

Mobile App call transfers

Am I able to transfer calls to another extension if we are both using the mobile app?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

shurhold3228 avatar image
shurhold3228 answered ·
YES.  Give it a try.  It works great.  If it does not work check your settings.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

drakehilton3185 avatar image
drakehilton3185 answered ·
Yes you can transfer calls to other extensions and to phone numbers outside of your RC system. There are plenty of options like calls transfer, call park, call hold and more when using the mobile app. When I use the RC mobile app, other people can see I am on a call who I have assigned the presence features on their desktop phone's. If I put a call on hold using the Android mobile app, other user's can see on their desktop phone's that I assigned presence on that I did put the call on hold.

carlee-dierickx5302 avatar image
carlee-dierickx5302 answered ·
What about transferring a call that you have received on your cell? My calls are coming through looking like an ordinary call, and I have no way to transfer. Can I set calls to open in RC Mobile?

2 comments Share

Hello Carlee,

Do you have an iPhone or an Android?
0 Likes 0 · ·
I would like to see the result of this topic. iphone
0 Likes 0 · ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Kanga PM,

What exactly are you looking for help for? There were 2 different things discussed on this thread - Carlee never got back to me.

kanga-pm avatar image
kanga-pm answered ·
How to transfer incoming calls on mobile app? I think I found the answer ##*1 and then ten digit phone number, I wish we can transfer on the actual app like when we make outgoing calls from the app. I do not think we can soft transfer and announce the call before we make the transfer, correct? 

jared16517 avatar image
jared16517 answered ·
Hi Kanga, 

Correct, the reason being, you are transferring from your cell phone carrier to the RingCental side and the cell phone carrier does not have the ability to do a warm transfer to your RC account. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces