question

chan12 avatar image
chan12 asked abe-alaniz answered

FAX Prohibited destination

Hi, I am trying to fax to Thailand, but it says "Failed - Prohibited destination". What causes the error and how do I fix it? Maybe there is an international fax feature or billing I have to turn on? Thanks.

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike Deactivated answered mike Deactivated commented
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anthony Fitpold avatar image Anthony Fitpold commented ·
I look forward to hearing from someone, thank you for helping.  I can't check on status because I can not login...
0 Likes 0 ·
mike avatar image mike commented ·
See   How do I reset the voicemail pin, password, or security question?

If you are not an Admin, then an Admin on the account will have to perform this step. 

If you do not remember your Security Question, you must  contact your RingCentral Account ADMIN and have them complete the reset for you. 
0 Likes 0 ·
abe-alaniz avatar image
abe-alaniz answered
I sent a fax last week to a 855 number successfully and today tried to do the same thing with the same number and the error I got was that international numbers were not permitted. I about pulled my hair out.  So, after 45 looooong minutes, I sent it with a 1 in front (1855xxxxxxx) and it finally sent it. I can't tell you how frustrating this was. I'm so disappointed. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app