question

stout1 avatar image
stout1 asked ·

charged $92.20 for 30day free trial

Goodday can anyone direct us to a professional and competent for Customer Service in new york USA : whom do we call to get some professional customer service as well weve called in for a 30day free trial but instead our business card has been charged $92.20 and we are now told we must pay in order to try the 30day free trial.... we've tried 18773829071 18008203676 18778579206 18885287464 18888984951 and the list goes on and on there are so many numbers and yet not one supervisor nor manager that i can be connected to this has been ongoing since 20th october today is 31st october 2016
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dave avatar image
dave answered ·
Good luck. I get no where with them ether. this is why I'm closing my account with them. however they will not approve my port out requests to port my phone numbers out to close my account. they are trying to lose my in to an account with them. this company is very shady and if you can get out with only paying that one charge you did well.  I would never do business with this company again.  and I have convinced my other 67 companies to switch to another phone service by the end of the year.  

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

stout1 avatar image
stout1 answered ·
ohhh my
You are absolutely kidding me.

I was really really hoping it was just my bad luck and was really hoping that this is the solution for our business needs, we've tried so many.

Sorry to hear
Thank you David

drakehilton avatar image
drakehilton answered ·
You are charged up front which is stated in the agreement however, your card will be given a credit if you cancel within 30 days minus any minutes use that you used if you are not on the unlimited calling plan and minus if you used any international calls.

Renee E. Dorsey avatar image
Renee E. Dorsey answered ·
Dispute the charges. That usually gets attention.

stout1 avatar image
stout1 answered ·
i signed up on the 20th october 2016 approx 10pm EST

when i realized they charged our card even though the free trial was still on promotion on their website i called back right away to cancel, but they told me i cant cancel i have to call back the next day to the agent who signed us up

the next day i called in again
been on the phone from 11am till 1pm they kept putting me on hold then transferrring me from one person to the next to next but each time i request to speak to a supervisor or mananger they disconnect the call
i ended up calling back about 3 times until i got through 

eventually i got to cancell by 21st october 2016 

TO THIS DAY 1ST November 2016 our account STILL HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED THE $92.20

And the site clearly states 30-Day free trial 
not "30day money back guarantee"
See below i just copied that info directly from their site and pasted it below for all to see
www.ringcentral.com

STANDARD

from $ 24 99 1

mo per user

Buy Now 30-Day Free Trial 4

PREMIUM

from $ 34 99 2

mo per user

ENTERPRISE

from $ 44 99 3

mo per user

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
STOUT,  

I've escalated this issue for you. Someone should be in touch very soon. 

Mike 

stout1 avatar image
stout1 answered ·
Thank you very much Mike

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces