question

marco-oben1909 avatar image
marco-oben1909 asked ·

Press 1 when on Call Queue - wants to remove it

Press 1 when on Call Queue - wants to remove it
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Bruce Bachant avatar image
Bruce Bachant answered ·

I've read through old posts on this subject but could not find an answer.

Has anyone figure out how to remove the "press 1" step when calls are forwarded to a cell phone?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

LeAnne Wilson avatar image
LeAnne Wilson answered ·

i would like this answer too!

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered ·

Hello,

There is no option to remove the "press 1 to answer" for Non-Ringcentral numbers. We can only turn it off when calls are forwarded to your app or deskphone. You may submit a feature request for this. Please specify that you want to have an option to remove "Press 1" for non-ringcentral numbers. For guide on how to submit, please read this article Submitting and Voting for Product Ideas

2 comments

Is there plans down the road to make this an option?

0 Likes 0 ·

The reason I ask, is because when we are not up front in our shop its nice it rolls over to a cell phone. GoogleVoice has this as an option.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app