question

jongeneel avatar image
jongeneel asked ·

How do I search available Toll-Free or Vanity numbers ?

I asked my sales rep. how to search available numbers for me to purchase. I was told to go to my Admin Portal-->Phone Numbers-->Transfers and Vanity. Then to just search, and so far it doesn't work like that at all. It only displays numbers related to your account.

Anyone know a better way for me to type a number and see if it's available on Ring Central?

Thank you for any responses!
-Jesse
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno avatar image
danno answered ·
Go to your phone numbers and select ADD A NUMBER.  In the next screen select Toll Free.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jongeneel avatar image
jongeneel answered ·
For me those steps are incorrect. Following your directions, this is the next screen after selecting toll free. As you can see the following options don't allow to type a number and search, it only lists a random collection of available numbers.

However, your reply did lead me to clicking "Vanity", which seems to be what I'm looking for. So thanks still!

1 comment Share

That's correct.  If you looking for a specific number, that would be vanity. 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces