question

mike avatar image
mike asked ·

12/14/16: Reports of problems with both inbound and outbound calls. (Resolved)

We are currently expirecing an issue affecting inbound and outbound calling for a portion of customers.

Calling parties are reporting a busy signal, or  a message stating all circuits are busy. 

Please open a support case and copy & paste the following into the title and notes of your case.  Parent Case 05270150 INC-18400

We'll provide udpates as soon as we have more details. Please click the follow button on this thread to receive email updates. 

Mike
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

admin-admin3772 avatar image
admin-admin3772 answered ·
Does this have anything to do with AT&T Mobile service for inbound calls to your landline?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Office Staff avatar image
Office Staff answered ·
I am able to call out but no one is able to call on my main office line.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
We are still gathering details, so are not sure if it's only AT&T callers.   Everyone feel free to open a support case and comment here with your symptoms.

dustin-hurley avatar image
dustin-hurley answered ·
No one can call in. I am testing on my AT&T cell phone, but I've missed 10 total calls. Not sure if they all happen to be AT&T.

Cody Smith avatar image
Cody Smith answered ·
I am only having this issue with AT&T Mobile Customers that are attempting to call into the IVR on any of the incoming numbers.

anderson3337 avatar image
anderson3337 answered ·
It is any service provider!!

andrew2014 avatar image
andrew2014 answered ·
Same here with just ATT

colby-porta avatar image
colby-porta answered ·
Calling from Comcast to one of our branches on RingCentral gives a message stating that the number may be disconnected.

andrew2014 avatar image
andrew2014 answered ·
Now verizon is failing too

amie-goins avatar image
amie-goins answered ·
I am using a Verizon cell phone, and cannot dial in to any of our lines.  Outbound calls seem to be working fine.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces