question

jim1234567891011 avatar image
jim1234567891011 asked ·

Cyberdata Paging

I have a problem with the Cyberdata Pager server  , all seems set up ok as per Voicemanger passwords etc. , problem is when accessing the pager, after pressing page the page group voice msg says there is a network problem, I took this to maybe be that the ports 5060 and 5090 were restricted in the router . has anyone else came across this , Canadian Customer Polycom VVX 410 phones
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
Yes. Call Cyberdata support. They are really helpful and a couple times provided me some specific setting changes for RingCentral that fixed this issue or one similar for me.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
If it helps... here's an article that might be useful.  Provisioning your Cyberdata V3 Paging Device

You are welcome to open a support case if you still heed assistance. 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces