question

Tali Cherizli avatar image
Tali Cherizli asked ·

My international dial in number is not working

My company has a US account for Ring Central. While the local US number is working fine, I am currently in Israel trying to access the conference call via the Israel number. However, since this afternoon whenever I try to call the number from my smart phone the call doesn't go through. When I tried calling the number from a land-line I got a busy line. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Can you confirm the number you were dialing?  

Also,  If this is urgent and you need it fixed or looked at asap please give us a call, or contact live chat.

Chat with Us 

Contact Support

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tali Cherizli answered ·
I've been calling the +972-(0)3-9121841 number
1 comment Share

Try removing the zero:   +972 (3) 912-1841

Conference Calling: Touch Tone Commands and International Dial-In Numbers
0 Likes 0 · ·
Tali Cherizli answered ·
Of course I am! Firstly, I am calling from within Israel so you actually DONT remove the zero and I have been using this number for the last 2 months almost daily. Being so frustrated, I started calling within the country trying also with +972 WITHOUT the zero to no avail. I think the number defaulted and is not working. I haven't been able to get through, not even a ring signal for over 72 hours. Thinking there's a problem with me phone, I tried calling from a land line, Skype line, multiple mobile devices, NONE could get through. You guys just have an issue with your Israel number.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
We'll need to have a support case opened to research this.  In your case notes please include the details, dates, times, numbers you tried calling from and devices (mobile app, desktop app, landline etc. 

1 comment Share

Actually, it looks like you already opened a case. It was associated with a different email address than the one you used on this Community.  It has already been escalated to our Tier 3 team and is being worked on.

Mike 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces