question

kobie-williams avatar image
kobie-williams asked ·

AutoPurchase option not available for Sandbox Account

https://community.ringcentral.com/ringcentral/topics/new/add_details?post_flow=true&topic%5Bsubject%5D=AutoPurchase+option+not+available                            Auto payment option not available within my Sandbox. I cannot make out going calls or receive any incoming calls due to the lack of calling credits. How do I get calling credits.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered ·
You will need to contact devSupport@ringcentral.com to request additional calling credits be added to your account.

I believe we start all accounts with 500 in the sandbox and that value cycles monthly.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kobie-williams avatar image
kobie-williams answered ·
I am currently, waiting for a response from dev support. This is the message I received as of 5:09 pm yesterday.

Hello Kobie

Thank you for your update.

Since you are referring to your Developer account's calling credits. Please be advised that I will be escalating this case to our Tier 2 Developers to see if additional calling credits can be added.

Regards,

RingCentral Developer Support 
3 comments Share

I'm following up on this right now. Thanks!
0 Likes 0 · ·
Everything is back up and running. Thanks

0 Likes 0 · ·
Thanks for letting us know!

Mike 
0 Likes 0 · ·
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Sorry for the delay here.  Just following up to see if you still needed help with this? 

Mike 

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces