question

baldasti avatar image
baldasti asked ·

early termniation

I listen to 1 call then I'm told my session has ended and need to sign in again.  The calls are only 1 to 2 minutes.  Why the quick exit? 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Are you listening to call recordings?
Are you by any chance using the IE browser?  What happens if you try Firefox or Chrome? Does it still log you out? 
Mike 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

baldasti avatar image
baldasti answered ·
I usually answer my call right away, so retrieving unanswered calls only happens when I'm away from my desk.  
2 comments Share

Hello Baldasti,

Which web browser are you using and where are you viewing/listening to your calls?
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hello Baldasti,

Did you still need help with this?
0 Likes 0 · ·
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Baldasti,

Has the issue remedied for you? Did you happen to try any of Mike's suggestions?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces