question

chris-duquette avatar image
chris-duquette asked ·

reach users directly?

is there a way to reach posts directly and privately on this forum?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Chris,

Not that I am aware of. The administrators can (RingCentral employees) but I have searched for anyway to further assist someone and have found no way to communicate directly with them via the forums.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-duquette avatar image
chris-duquette answered ·
Yeah me too, hoping it could be done or maybe there's a reason that we're unaware of.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Sorry, folks, but there's not a way to direct/private message on this community.  I've made that request with our vendor for this platform but there's no ETA.   Would be nice to have though.  

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
If you want to private message the Community moderators, then you can create a private post as shown here:   How can I post a Private message to the Community?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces