question

stripling avatar image
stripling asked ·

Is there a way to sly dial (go straight to voicemail)?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered ·
Depressing # skips greeting - is that what you are asking?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-duquette4018 avatar image
chris-duquette4018 answered ·

chris-duquette4018 avatar image
chris-duquette4018 answered ·
also....my first attempt at editing and using screen shots so..any pointers would be helpful
1 comment Share

Thanks for helping out Chris.. If an image appears too small, the user can click on int and it does open in a new window and larger size. However your screen shot is still a little hard to read so, the only advise would be to screenshot just the section you want to post instead of the whole screen.  You might try using Windows Snipping tool or Lightshot.  Both work pretty well.  There are also lots of browser extension snipping tools you can install too. 
1 Like 1 · ·
stripling avatar image
stripling answered ·
I should have elaborated, but the post posted before I could write out everything. :-) What I mean is call other people on their cell and go straight to their voicemail instead of it ringing. We are trying to do a marketing program where we call several people and just leave a message instead of bothering to try to get them on the phone. Thanks!
6 comments Share

I don't know of any system that would have such capability.  I'm guessing it's probably possible but you'd have to know what key/command would trigger the event for the particular number you were calling. 

Mike 
1 Like 1 · ·
I agree with Mike and this would not have anything to do with RingCentral anyhow.  However, I coincidentally got an email solicitation from a company that claims to do this.  Buyer beware though as it seems like a scam, but you can investigate yourself:  http://www.acmevoiceservices.com
0 Likes 0 · ·
Found this too:   https://www.slydial.com/    Anybody here actually tried this or have first hand experience with it? 
1 Like 1 · ·
Thanks guys. We are looking at Slydial, but was hoping this would be something we can do in RingCentral. We want to record a message and send it out to several people's voicemails at once. Too bad RC doesn't have this as an option. Oh well. Thanks anyways!
1 Like 1 · ·
I don't think this was answered / answered correctly...
Dial an ext and press # to go to voicemail directly <- This should be the answer
Dial an ext and press * to access their voicemail (if you got their pin) for "testing" purposes of course
0 Likes 0 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces