question

joe-mahlow avatar image
joe-mahlow asked ·

Texts with links not going out

We send about 3000 texts a day and one of the most common texts we send has a link.  It is not the only text with this problem, but we've had numerous complaints about clients not receiving the link.

We have been dealing with this issue since the end of December.  It is ridiculous, and no matter how many tickets we open, or examples we give them, they cannot fix the problem.

We have integration with Zapier, but it is not exclusive to Zapier, to the Desktop app, or the phone app.  It happens with links and without, typed or automated - the glitch does not discriminate.

I just don't know what to do.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
mike avatar image
mike answered ·
I've located your account and do see several cases that have already been opened. I wish I could offer you another option but getting the case opened so it can be researched is the only option I have for something like this. 

Mike 
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces