question

Andrea avatar image
Andrea asked ·

How can I make Park Locations show up under "more" on mobile app?

Some users with mobile app have Park Locations under the "more" feature in bottom right hand corner allowing them to pick up a parked call.  Other users don't have Park Locations as an option - how do I make that available on their mobile app?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered ·
I think that was a pretty recent feature update.  Have you checked they are all running the most current version of the mobile app?
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Correct Brandon... This is part of our latest 9.0 release.

It's a good idea to check the mobile app version and for anyone else reading this, not all accounts have received the push yet. 
1 Like 1 · ·
belsito avatar image
belsito answered ·
I set that up for my company as well....However, in iOS, the park locations DO NOT refresh if the app is running in the background.  It never fails that when I need to pick up a parked call, I have to swipe the app to totally close it and then reopen it so it shows someone is parked.  Can this be fixed??

mike avatar image
mike answered ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces