question

Tim DeGregori avatar image
Tim DeGregori asked ·

Multiple Personal Meeting IDs Listed

I currently have 2 Personal Meeting ID's listed on RingCentral Meetings.  I would like to only keep one of them, but there is no option to delete either of them.  How can I resolve this?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Hi Tim,

Are you referring to meetings that have already been created?  Can you provide a screenshot and include some detail as to where you are seeing these so we can advise you?

Mike

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Tim DeGregori answered ·
Hi Mike,

I actually have 2 Personal Meeting ID's, and would like to consolidate down to a single one.  If it can't be done it's not a big deal.  Screenshot has been included.

nathan-malone avatar image
nathan-malone answered ·
Hello Tim,

Have you ever signed into your meetings app on this computer with a different Users credentials?

I'm also wondering if you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the meetings app. That might resolve the issue.

Tim DeGregori answered ·
Hi Nathan,

I haven't signed on to this computer with different credentials.  In addition, I tried uninstalling (by dragging the RingCentral Meetings app into the trash) and reinstalling with no changes.

It's not a huge deal, just slightly annoying.

nathan-malone avatar image
nathan-malone answered ·
Understood Tim. I don't know why it is showing there honestly. The 650 number looks to your phone number, but I don't know why you have both. If you open a case with Tech support we can troubleshoot a little further and escalate as needed.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces