question

david avatar image
david asked ·

See inbound text messages on the RC web console?

I am using the U.S. version of RC, and I can't seem to find where to read inbound SMS/Text messages on the website (desktop) version.  I get text messages to my iphone RC app, but I would think that these messages would be visible on the website console also.  Am I missing something?

My goal is to be able to see the messages from the web console the same as I would be able to on my iPhone via the app. 

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno avatar image
danno answered ·
If you want to view SMS messages on your PC, load the RC4W App. It acts the same as your iPhone App.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

career-services-1-htc avatar image
career-services-1-htc answered ·
Is this the only way to view them? I can only go back a couple of days, I cannot go back any further than this? Are my texts lost for good?
1 comment Share

I'm a little confused...could you provide more information regarding how you are viewing your SMS? Desktop App (Windows/Mac) or Mobile App? 

You can learn more about our Message Storage and Account Data Retention Policy here

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces