question

meetesh-mishra avatar image
meetesh-mishra asked ·

Ring central SSO for office 365

I have a ring central account and i want enable SSO for that account, which i need to use on office 365 SharePoint site using windows azure.

Please can i have all steps to achieve this.

Thanks
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
Weve created case 05664127 so an agent can follow up with you.  To learn more about SSO please visit: 
RingCentral Single Sign-On

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

meetesh-mishra answered ·
Hi,
Thanks for your reply....

I need to integrate it urgently so please try to send steps for it asap.

Thanks 

meetesh-mishra answered ·
Hi,

For The Case #05664127

SSO was configured for a user, for office 365 site using custom app in Azure AD's.

When i am clicking on my "custom app" from SharePoint site then below screen is coming.

After that if i click on "Return to Application" and then click on "Single Sign On" then i am able to sign in successfully to ring central site because of SSO configured for that user.

So my  question is why i am getting above warning message.

Also if we have many users so for SSO do we need to call ring central support team , for each users ?

Thanks.

1 comment Share

Since your case was escalated to our T3 support, you'll want to post any followup questions or details directly to the case, which you can access with this link:

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces