question

john-pokotylo avatar image
john-pokotylo asked ·

The bottom two inches of my 8 1/2 by 11 paper size fax was cut off when I send.

The bottom two inches of my 8 1/2 by 11 paper size fax was cut off when I send. (No issues receving so far.) Can this be fixed? I note that the fax was sent to Japan. When I send the same page to the same receipeint with my old fax machine, it wasn't cut off.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
We made this a private topic so that you can provide some details. Can you give us samples of this? dates, times, numbers sent from and too?
Also, How did you send the fax? via email? RC Destktop? Mobile app etc.

Mike

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-pokotylo avatar image
john-pokotylo answered ·

Mike:

I tried to upload jpeg files of the faxes, but got an error.  I can send you a PDF via email if you would like. That way, you can see the issue more clearly.

The first page was sent and received via Ring Central Website.  The second page was sent via my old fax machine and received back via Ring Central.  Please see the Japanese recipients annotation on the right.

The details were sent and received on Tuesday.  Coversheet sent from NJ to Japan.  Acknowledgement with annotations sent from Japan to NJ.

Sincerely,

John Pokotylo

STRAUB & POKOTYLO

788 Shrewsbury Avenue

Tinton Falls, NJ 07724

Telephone: 732-936-1400

Facsimile: 732-936-1401

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello John,

Did you still need help with this?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces