question

robinson1234 avatar image
robinson1234 asked ·

Change outbount caller ID on mobile app?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

epalombizio avatar image
epalombizio answered ·
I assume you are referring to the CLID that shows up for the called party? If so, is it showing your mobile phone number or another number. Your outbound caller ID should be adjusted if it's the latter. HTH

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Robinson.

What number does it show you are using for the Caller ID at the top of the keypad?

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Robinson,

Referring to my last comment, here's where you will find your Caller ID in the keypad...

and here's where you will find your default Caller ID in the mobile app settings:

chris-duquette avatar image
chris-duquette answered ·
should be easily adjusted in your extensions settings for outbound caller ID. unless you dont have your own digital line in which case it would only be using your company main number for out calling
1 comment Share

Chris,

Caller ID in the mobile app settings can be set differently and does not rely on the settings in the RingCentral portal. People get confused with that. See my post above with the locations he can change the Caller ID within the mobile app, which is his primary concern.
1 Like 1 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces