question

home-patient-care avatar image
home-patient-care asked ·

Fax Transmission Result Email Notification not working

Hello Everybody,

We use RingCentral for our office phones. Until recently, we have not had any issues receiving an email confirmation to our gmail, when sending out fax through RingCentral. We still receive confirmations for other types of communications, ex. incoming faxes.  The email confirmations on outgoing faxes is the only thing that has changed and no longer working.

I checked our RinCentral settings, I have checked the our gmail spam folders,  tried another computer, different browsers, and alternate email addresses.  I found nothing wrong.  I contacted RingCentral. After they investigated the issue, they said it was not on their end and it was a Goggle Server issue.  If so, how the hell do I contact them?

Does this make sense to anyone?  Please help if possible... I'm at a loss.

Jason
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Home Patient Care,

I've made this conversation private so that you may post account information.

What email address is supposed to receive the faxes and notifications?
What number(s) are faxes coming to/from?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Home Patient Care,

Are you still having issues with this?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces