We are running the RingCentral dialer on OSX using Chrome 56+. For the past several weeks our users have been having intermittent issues of the RC Dialer not loading in Salesforce. It's not working more than it works.
* When logging into Salesforce there is blank space where the dialer should be. There will be a buffering spinning beachball for a while, but that disappears and you aren't displayed the option to login.
* The Chome address bar will display a message that a pop-up has been blocked.
* When clicking on the Blocked icon you get the following message: "The following plugins were blocked on this page: Adobe Flash Player.
* Selecting either "Run all plugins at this time" or "Manage plugin blocking" does not resolve the problem.
* Clearing the cache and cookies in the Chrome browser doesn't resolve the problem.
* Updating to the newest version of Flash doesn't resolve the problem.
* Updating to the newest version of Chrome doesn't solve the problem.
* For some users switching to Safari (not a valid option for us) eliminates the problem.
* This issue is erratic. It works for some users somedays, then will suddenly stop working for them, but will work for others where previously it didn't.
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? We are relying on RingCentral to work fluidly with Salesforce for our marketing campaigns, and so far that has not been the case.