question

hairdoc avatar image
hairdoc asked ·

no weekend support

we are a us-based account with multiple users.
we open weekends. we have had several issues and NO ring central customer service on weekends? 
-our user voicemails have been reset and it went back to some old user voicemails we used months ago?
-no call notifications are going through at all this weekend ?
-the after hour settings are not taking effect at all?

of course we are sitting here just loosing business. we put in an urgent case and no word. seems like no one will deal w this until monday. we should have a month discounted off for the amount of business this is costing us. 
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Have you tried calling their support line? From their support/Contact Us page:

If you have a critical issue affecting all users , or need assistance opening a case, please call us. For other requests, please open a case online.
1-888-898-4591(within the United States)

It sounds like your issue meets the first requisite.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rob.benn-frenette avatar image
rob.benn-frenette answered ·
Support is open... As is Live Chat. I used them today.

hairdoc avatar image
hairdoc answered ·
Yes, when I called it says support is only available weekdays.  It doesnt even say what the hours are for cust service?
2 comments Share

That's strange. I just tried the number myself and after I pressed "3" for "Technical Support" it said, "Please hold while we pull your account information." I hung up then since I don't have an issue. Did you get that far when you tried calling the above number?

0 Likes 0 · ·
Again, that's strange as it's always been available whenever I have called it in the past six years. Hope you can get your issue addressed before tomorrow.
0 Likes 0 · ·
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello hairdoc,

That is very strange that you couldn't reach support and we do apologize. Were you able to get everything fixed or are you still having issues? 

hairdoc avatar image
hairdoc answered ·
ok yes its working now
wasnt  yesterday

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces