question

Jon Braga avatar image
Jon Braga asked ·

Historical report - SLA and others

I am trying to create a historical report and I would like to see the SLA overall, and by queue and don't see a way to get this.

Also, is there a way to get longest wait, and longest call by queue as a historical report?

Thanks,

Jon
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hello Jon,

Currently SLA is only available through Live Reporting

You can find the Live Reporting User Guide here as well.

However, if you're looking for something different than what Live Reporting provides, I would suggest reaching out to your account manager and ask them about Contact Center through RingCentral. It may be what you're looking for :)

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

duggan avatar image
duggan answered ·
Hello - I see this post was from quite a while ago but are there any feature requests for Historical Reporting on SLA?
1 comment Share

Hi DUGGAN,

Currently I don't see any feature requests for this. Feel free to post one for others to vote on :) 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces