question

doug-blair avatar image
doug-blair asked ·

No longer place outgoing calls without trying 2 or three times

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

doug-blair avatar image
doug-blair answered ·
My I-Phone functionality is compromised.
  1.  I could no longer place outgoing calls without trying 2 or three times.  The first attempt just hangs for about 25 seconds and then drops. Second attempt to a number tended to go right through immediately.  Some persons I called said they could hear me, but I did no show a connection.
  2. When I initiated a call I would sometimes get a scratching static noise that sound like analog AM radio static. 
  3. I tried several settings changes in phone setting but no impact.
  4. When I deleted Ring Central problems went away.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Doug, 

Are you having these issues when trying to place outbound calls via the mobile app or through your iPhone device's OS?

doug-blair avatar image
doug-blair answered ·

I am having the issues with outbound calls using the normal IPhone application.  The Ring Central application works fine.  Is there recommended setting??

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Doug,

Do you happen to have Integrated Calling enabled on your RingCentral mobile app? It's located under Settings (the face in the upper left-hand corner) -> Call Settings -> Integrated Calling.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces