question

phaedra-mclaughlin avatar image
phaedra-mclaughlin asked ·

Desktop App - Can't resize Vertically.

I have the RingCentral app on my laptop desktop. The screen is so large I can't see all the numbers to dial and the button to end the call. How do I resize it? I can get the horizontal resizing to work but not the vertical.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Phaedra,

It should let you resize when you place your mouse over the top of the window. Could you post a screen shot of the issue?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dave-hart avatar image
dave-hart answered ·
Same here. The horizontal resizing works but not the vertical one.

otilio-reyes avatar image
otilio-reyes answered ·
Same here, I cannot see the whole screen and it is difficult to operate.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Everyone, 

I would suggest opening up a case with us so we can gather the debug logs and investigate.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces