question

Trudy Tran avatar image
Trudy Tran asked ·

Can we prevent user send out SMS with sensitive words before client receive SMS?

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Trudy, I'm not sure I quite understand what you're referring to. Could you provide an example? Thanks!

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Trudy Tran avatar image
Trudy Tran answered ·
Yes, I give an example:
A staff want send SMS to a client.
Is there ways to check content SMS of staff? If SMS is ok, client will receive it, else SMS is stop, client can't receive SMS
1 comment Share

Are you imagining something that is configured with a filter for specific words, or a feature that allows a human to moderate, then release the text?  In either case the application does not have the capability but if you clarify with a little more detail we'll convert this post to a feature request.

Mike
0 Likes 0 · ·
Trudy Tran avatar image
Trudy Tran answered ·
I have a question.
An account user has extension number and direct number.
If a SMS send to extension number, is it backed up? I connected Dropbox account & Ringcentral account.
2 comments Share

new question Please reference the new conversation here: Are SMS messages to extension backed up just like to the direct number?
0 Likes 0 · ·
new question Please reference the new conversation here: Are SMS messages to extension backed up just like to the direct number?
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces