question

ivonne-camacho avatar image
ivonne-camacho asked ·

Ring central stop working on windows 10

Please check the screenshot am getting  https://url.upwork.com/_01g1PQhxORLhnZVklNJ5uahxrgB1yTKXVS I uninstalled 6 times and am getting the same error, it was working fine for a few days
Please help I need it for work.

I also try installing this version  http://downloads.ringcentral.com/sp/RingCentralForWindows-8.0.6.msi  and it did not work. I am using windows 10.

topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

justin-davis avatar image
justin-davis answered ·
This has happened to two users in our office today as well. Something weird is going on. I have an open case with RC and have sent logs, so hopefully we will have some answers soon.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kolby-davis avatar image
kolby-davis answered ·
Yep This is effecting are users today as well. 

cecelia-denning avatar image
cecelia-denning answered ·
Yes, this is effecting several of us here in my office too.

david-carroll avatar image
david-carroll answered ·
Add me to the list.  The program failed to automatically log me in as usual.  I had to log in manually.  I got the "stopped Working" message in about 30 seconds.  Windows 10.  I rebooted.  No help.  I tried repair in the Control Panel.  No help.  

mike avatar image
mike answered ·
We've had a few other reports of this earlier today. If you are still having problems please call us or open a case here. https://service.ringcentral.com/login.asp?p_next_page=RCSupportPortalCreateNewCase
2 comments Share

I already open a case however am still waiting for a resolution. Thank you 
0 Likes 0 · ·
Yep Case opened
0 Likes 0 · ·
kolby-davis avatar image
kolby-davis answered ·
1 comment Share

Pretty poor solution since the program won't update automatically once the problem is fixed. RC needs to get it together with their quality control on updates. This is at least the second issue we've had in the last few months where we had to force rollbacks from updates due to problems.
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces