question

bill-yudichak avatar image
bill-yudichak asked ·

Recording Meeting Video - Presenter Area

Was looking at the screenshare recording options, is there anyway to hide the presenter box that appears at the top right corner when viewing back the video?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Bill, at this time the most you can do is semi-minimize it so that it is no longer a box but a thin line. I would then move it to a far corner so that it will not get in the way.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

joshua-b avatar image
joshua-b answered ·
How? We're having this issue as well. 
1 comment Share

Hello Joshua,

Apologies for not specifying earlier in my post. You would have to minimize that screen before/during the recording. You cannot edit when playing back the recording.
0 Likes 0 · ·
joshua-b avatar image
joshua-b answered ·

There's nothing to minimize, so that doesn't apply here. I figured out what the issue is though. That window pops up in the recorded video (for clarification, there is no window there when recording) when users are utilizing dual monitors. I tried recording with my second monitor off and the box does not rear its head when viewing the recorded meeting.

Thank you for the response back though; much appreciated!

2 comments Share

Thanks for the info Josh!
1 Like 1 · ·
Yes! Thank you Josh, don't know how you figured that out, but it works!
1 Like 1 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces