question

support1175 avatar image
support1175 asked ·

Are we having issues today? I can't login to my phone.

Issue
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
Working fine here.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

erika avatar image
erika answered ·
Looks fine on my end as well. But I am currently using the Windows desktop app though, not on the mobile phone app.  :)

saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Lu-Belarmino,

Could you specify what type of issue you are experiencing?

Are you getting a specific error message?

Thanks!

cglassy avatar image
cglassy answered ·
When you login to the RingCentral Community, at the top of the page you will also see the RingCentral Status condition and if there is any change,  click the Read More to see which portions of the service are being effected.      

You can also always obtain service status by using your RingCentral Login credentials here  https://servicestatus.ringcentral.com/

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces