question

kiril kirchev avatar image
kiril kirchev asked ·

Try to contact sales

I am considering RingCentral as a telephony provider and I am trying to reach sales because I have couple of questions. However, the from requires a phone number and I am not able to continue, because the number I am filling is not recognized. I am located in Bulgaria and already tried all possible variations of entering a mobile number. The country code is +359. Am I doing something wrong, is there a way to reach those guys ?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kiril kirchev avatar image
kiril kirchev answered ·
Hi There, Thank you for your response, appreciate that. It appears that the chat option is offline during Bulgarian business hours. I will try it later today. 

Have a nice day !
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

You as well!
0 Likes 0 · ·
saadet.swift avatar image
saadet.swift answered ·
Hello Kiril,

If you're having issues you can always request a Chat Session :)  https://www.ringcentral.com/feedback/sales-contact.html

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces